Working seamlessly within MapInfo Professional, MapInfo Vertical Mapper is a spatial mapping data tool that helps you display, manage and interpret grid-based continuous spatial information.
If you want answers from location-based data, MapInfo Vertical Mapper spatial data tools will find them, creating grids, or continuous surfaces of information, from point data by estimating values between known points.
Use Mapinfo Vertical Mapper, a powerful location intelligence tool, to turn your data investment into compelling, meaningful information to give your business the upper hand by mapping data spatially.
Let our spatial mapping data tools go to work for you.
Use the data tools of MapInfo Vertical Mapper to:
• Create 3D topographical maps to better understand how developments such as industrial parks or landfills will impact surrounding neighbors
• Leverage gravity model techniques to understand how a new store or office location may cannibalize existing establishments
• Compare coverage maps to forecast and model network capacity, such as channel, frequency use and bandwidth utilization for communications firms
• Generate soil chemistry maps from samples for natural resource exploration
• Relate elevation from a terrain model to a set of households or buildings in an insurance company to understand portfolio risks from flooding
• Correlate several large data sets spatially such as average household income and high blood lead levels or cell phone signal strength and population density
Enhance your business with mapping and analytical applications from Pitney Bowes.
NOTE: Volume discounts available. Contact us by email or phone for details.