Phone: 303 759 5050 Option:2
The Multi-Image Exploitation Tool (MET) is a software system that provides an integrated suite of advanced image rectification, registration, and visualization tools. This system supports image analysts whose applications involve comparison and analysis of multiple imagery types from space borne or airborne sensors, and digital cartographic products. MET performs multi-sensor registration and unprecedented speed, and provides a highly intuitive means to overlay and visually compare registered images in a single workstation window. Take Charge of Exploitation with Accurate and Flexible Information Fusion
Enhance Exploitation with Leading-Edge Capabilities
- Supports full frame and chipped imagery.
- Imports CIB, Raster, IRS1B, IRS1C, IRS1D, Landsat, NITF, Radarsat, SPOT and GeoTIFF.
- Multisensor, single and multiple image exploitation.
- Graphical Mensuration.
- Advanced Product Creation.
- Exports to Sun and Generic Raster, NITF and TIFF (Tiled and Striped), JPEG and CCF.
- Selectable datums and projections.
- Layered annotation.
- Unlimited pan, zoom and rotation.
Benefit From First-Class Technical Support
- Determine image positional accuracy.
- Create perspective views, 3D anaglyphs, 3D stereo view and fly-through movies.
- Utilize advanced change detection techniques, including multi-image time-lapse and two image color change detection.
Expand Productivity with Powerful Automation
- Toll free technical support line.
- User-friendly online help system.
- Hands-on MET training available.
- Automatic image orthorectification.
- Fully automated, highly accurate cross-sensor image registration.
- Robust multi-image mosaic capability.
- Automated tonal balance of mosaicked images.
- Dynamic blend of maps and images.
- Rapid conversion between coordinate systems.