ArcView is the world's most popular desktop GIS and mapping software, with more than 500,000 copies in use worldwide. ArcView provides data visualization, query, analysis, and integration capabilities along with the ability to create and edit geographic data.
ArcGIS Tracking Analyst provides tools for playback and analysis of time series data. Tracking Analyst helps visualize complex time series and spatial patterns and interactions while integrating with all other GIS data within the ArcGIS system.
With ArcGIS Tracking Analyst you can
- Play back historical data.
- Use rule-based drawing.
- See temporal patterns in data.
- Integrate temporal data within your GIS.
- Leverage existing GIS data to create time series visualizations.
- Build charts for analyzing change in historical or real-time data.
ArcGIS Tracking Analyst extends the ArcGIS Desktop with time series and real-time visualization of change.
NOTE: Volume discounts available. Contact us by email or phone for details.