ArcGIS Publisher delivers the capability to easily share and distribute your maps and GIS data.
ArcGIS Publisher adds easy and cost-effective map publication capabilities to ArcGIS. Use ArcGIS Publisher to create published map files (.pmf) from any ArcMap document (.mxd). Published maps can be viewed using any ArcGIS Desktop product, including the no-cost ArcReader application, allowing you to freely share your maps with a wide range of users.
Using the ArcGIS Publisher extension in combination with ArcView, ArcEditor, or ArcInfo will enhance the way GIS professionals share their work. This approach enables GIS professionals to publish and share data and maps either locally or over networks and the Internet, allowing multiple colleagues to view and interact with maps simultaneously.
ArcGIS Publisher can
- Easily provide interactive maps to your users.
- Protect your maps, including cartography and data, from inappropriate use.
- Create rich interactive maps that meet your users' needs.
- Provide efficient and controlled access to your enterprise GIS data.
- Provide efficient and controlled access to your enterprise GIS data
- Easily package the required data and maps for distribution.
- Build custom versions of ArcReader for your viewing audience.
NOTE: Volume discounts available. Contact us by email or phone for details.