The Harris ImageLinks 3 arc second (approximately 90m) void filled SRTM elevation data set is composed of 14277 one degree by one degree DTED “cells” covering approximately 80% of the earth’s landmass between 60 degrees North and 56 degrees South latitudes.
- Large SRTM voids were filled with 1km GTOPO while small srtm voids were interpolated.
- Filled voids common to multiple tiles were edge matched to ensure continuity.
- Horizontal and vertical accuracies match source SRTM except in void filled or interpolated regions.
- 3 arc second post spacing (approximately 90m).
- Longitude/Latitude lower left naming convention ie:e104n12.dt1.
- Total dataset size is approximately 36 GB (DTED format (not structure).
|Void filled SRTM-90 ||3" or 90 Meters ||0-1k sq. km - $0.060* |
1,001-5k sq. km - $0.050*
5,001-10k sq. km - $0.040 *
10,001-500k sq. km - $0.030 *
500,001 + sq. km - custom price * - per sq. km
|57° south latitude to 61° north latitude |