Southern California – Very High Resolution Imagery
Resolution: 3” to 1’ per pixelBand: Natural colorProjection: UTM, Lat/Long, State PlaneDatum: NAD 27, 83, WGS 84Format: GeoTIFF, JPEGDates: 1999 - present (Annual refresh)
Email: MapMartInformation@harris.comPurchase by custom area
or call 303-759-5050 Option 2
Recently photographed and ready to deliver.
Eagle Aerial Imaging offers the highest quality, digitally captured one foot pixel resolution imagery available for Southern California. Stereo pairs are also available.
- Excellent Pricing: A fraction of the cost of custom flying your project.
- One-foot pixel resolution: Using the most superior digital technology available. Increased detail means better decisions. Generate money with more information at your fingertips.
- Ready to use upon delivery. Compatible with all major software.
- Higher accuracy: upon delivery. Compatible with all major software.
- Compatible with GIS software. Simple to bring into your application.
- Aerial Wall Murals & Prints - "Functional Art": The best way to display your areas of interest. For office, conference room, lobby and for presentations.
- Digital Files available in all popular image formats for entire coverage area.
The frequent refresh rate of imagery provided by Eagle Aerial guarantees the most up-to-date coverage available. The changes inside of one year can be dramatic as show in this example of Great Park:
2010 Imagery Capture
2011 Imagery Capture
Eagle Aerial Imaging is your Southern California-based aerial imagery provider with regularly updated coverage throughout Southern California and portions of Northern California.
Pricing for this imagery varies based on the area size and usage. Please feel free to contact us or submit your area online and we will contact you immediately with a quotation for your site.